Spray Lining in Torrance
Pipe Rehabilitation in Palos Verdes, Los Angeles, and Orange County
Sewer spray lining is a form of trenchless sewer repair used to rehabilitate virtually all drain and sewer lines. As opposed to other plumbing companies that utilize epoxy resin, 911 Sewer Specialists Inc. uses a polyurea formula. Our specialized polyurea spray lining treatment is 20x stronger than standard epoxy and can dry in as little as 20 seconds.
Utilizing European technology, this application is great for areas where there are multiple connections or multi-level connections, such as stacks, in places like hotels, apartment buildings, malls, and shopping centers. We have the ability to coat 5mm thickness; the lining has been approved as fully structural at only 3mm thickness. When you trust our team for spray lining in Torrance, you can feel confident knowing your drainage system is evenly coated with strong formation.
Don't get tricked into the cheap alternative! Call 911 Sewer Specialists, Inc. at (424) 371-7611 for a high-quality solution.
The Spray Lining Process
Spray lining is an efficient and cost-effective way of repairing broken and cracked pipes. The spray lining process involves a series of complex steps that should be left for a professional plumber to handle.
When you call 911 Sewer Specialists, Inc. for spray lining, the job will require 3 main steps, including:
- Step 1: Inspection – The spray lining process begins with a sewer camera inspection to identify any issues within your pipes, including obstructions, holes, and cracks. This action ensures that all problem areas are located. It is also essential to determine if spray lining is a sufficient solution, or if another type of repair is required.
- Step 2: Preparation – Following the inspection, we will clean the inside of your pipes, removing any scale and buildup to restore your pipe as close as possible to its original diameter. In most cases, we will utilize our hydro jetting equipment to ensure the best results.
- Step 3: Coating – The final step is to apply the spray lining to your pipe. This process involves feeding a spray nozzle into the pipe to the end of the section that will be repaired. As the spray head is slowly pulled back, it will coat the pipe with a polyurea lining. Once the application dries, a hardened structural lining is created within the pipe that seals cracks and holes and prevents future leaks.
Sewer spray lining is a great solution for those needing to repair their pipes, as well as those who wish to prevent corrosion and extend the lifespan of their sewer and drain lines. Our experts will be able to determine if spray lining is right for your situation.
In general, spray lining may be right for you when:
- You have a pipe with small holes and cracks
- The pipe you wish to rehabilitate is not collapsed
- The problematic pipe is not missing large sections
With a hands on business owner and monthly in-house training sessions for technicians, you know you're always getting professional and assured service.
We understand times get tough and we're here to help. That's why with 911 Sewer Specialists you will always get honest and upfront pricing.
Our technicians GPS systems allow us to notify you when the technician is on his way so you don't have to wonder when you will get the help you need!
Licensed and Insured
You can rest assured knowing that our team is fully licensed and insured to help with all your sewer and drain needs.